Monday, April 28, 2008

Hermiocide

Every night I go to check on my (almost) 2 year old son after he is asleep. I make sure he is still covered by his little blanket. I tuck in his stuffed animals, kiss him, and tell him I love him.

He absolutely loves the Hermie and Wormie stories (which we read frequently and learn how God makes everyone special)... and he sleeps with his Hermie stuffed animal every night.

Tonight I went to check on my sweet and innocent little man and found the horrible crime scene you see below. At first I was mortified because of my own peaceful tendencies... but then I just couldn't stop laughing.

I laughed so hard I can't believe I didn't wake him up.

Good thing I wore my "peace" shirt all day. Perhaps it should have read "pieces" instead. :)









2 comments:

Karmen Lewis said...

ok.....now that is just funny--of course this is coming from a mommy of two boys. believe me when i say sister, this (crime) is only the tip of the iceberg!

Kara said...

Oh, the carnage!
I can't believe you posted pictures of the violence w/in public sight!